Hayman Company, in partnership with BELFOR, is pleased to announce the acquisition of the Chicago Industrial Portfolio, eight light-industrial properties, consisting of approximately 832,000 square feet throughout the Chicago MSA.
- The buildings are leased to an impressive roster of tenants with a weighted average lease remaining that exceeds 11.5 years
- The portfolio consists of 10 tenants in 10 different industries, protecting investors through diversification
- Mission critical facilities, most tenants have made significant investments into the buildings and have equipment that is cost-prohibitive to relocate, additionally, the majority of the tenants consolidated their facilities
- Chicago, which remains the premier location for industrial real estate, is centrally located with dominant transportation advantages (largest intermodal center in the U.S., a Class A railroad system, O’Hare Airport, along with developed interstate highway infrastructure, one of the best in the nation)
- Seven of the buildings were developed by the seller, a distinguished, prominent, 92-year old development company in the Chicago market, which is evident in their high- quality, Class-A construction
- The Chicago Portfolio investment opportunity offers excellent cash-on-cash returns, averaging a 8% - 9% throughout the anticipated hold period