|Dear Parents, |
The final numbers are in and we raised $30,540 during our Step-it-up Fundraiser. Thanks to all the participated. Additional gifts that were earned above the Golden Ticket gifts will arrive at the school in two to three weeks. The company will send them once we close out the orders.
Parent conferences went well this week. Thank you for taking time to meet with your child's teacher. It is so important to the success of your child.
If your child was unable to connect to the digital lessons on Tuesday, they will have the opportunity to complete all unfinished assignments at school. Reach out to your child's teacher if you have any concerns.
There is a new CDC guideline for anyone traveling outside the United States. Please let the school know if you are traveling outside the country and follow the guidelines below.
- CDC recommends that all international travelers get tested 3-5 days after returning AND self-quarantine at home for 7 days after travel.
- Travelers who test positive must isolate based on current guidance for a confirmed case.
- Even travelers who test negative should self-quarantine at home for the full 7 days. In other words, students and staff who travel outside the U.S. will not be able to return to school or work for at least 7 days after their return to the U.S.
- Travelers who choose not to be tested should self-quarantine at home for a full 10 days after travel.
- During self-quarantine, monitor for symptoms. If symptoms develop, seek testing immediately and follow guidance for a suspected case.
Parents dropping off car riders in the morning, we need your help. We have had a large number of parents arriving after the car rider lane closes at 8:40. Please remember that you MUST walk your child into the school if you arrive after 8:40. This is for the safety of your child. As a reminder, students that ride the bus are in the classrooms by 8:20. Arriving after 8:40 could prevent your child from completing their morning work. We are encouraging all parents to arrive prior to 8:40.
Have a great weekend! Don't forget to continue to read every night. How close is your child to reaching one million words?