Dear Friends of SARAH Inc.,
While the Coronavirus is not as widespread in Connecticut yet, we recognize that this situation is rapidly developing, and we are closely monitoring the situation. I want to personally assure you that the health and safety of those we serve and our employees are our top priority.
During our daily interactions whether it is in one of our facilities or out in the community, our employees are following the universal best practices to avoid catching or spreading any infectious illnesses.
- Washing their hands frequently with soap & water for at least 20-seconds
- Covering their nose and mouth with tissues (or sleeve) when coughing or sneezing, followed by washing their hands
- Using alcohol-based hand sanitizers if soap & water is not available
- Encouraging anyone who has signs & symptoms of illness to stay home
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces including tabletops & commonly touched items at least daily
SARAH Inc. has a diligent nursing team in place continually monitoring and supporting our programs and employees. They have confirmed that we have sufficient supplies such as soap, sanitizer, and other items needed to follow best safety precautions.
As of today,
SARAH Inc. will continue providing all services until we are ordered otherwise by the State. If there is a State mandated closure SARAH Inc. has a Continuity of Operations Plan in place to effectively coordinate communications, decisions, and maintain critical agency functions.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding staffing for yourself or a family member, please reach out to the following:
- Those receiving Birth to Three Services, contact your Service Coordinator
- Those in Adult Services, please contact Jen Kostek or George Reid-Perry
I understand that these are challenging times and that there are several unanswered questions. However, I want to reiterate that we are doing everything in our ability to provide a safe environment for your loved ones and our employees. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have concerns. We will continue to keep you updated if there are any significant developments.
1620 Boston Post Rd. Suite 200
Westbrook, Ct. 06498
Tel. 860-399-1888, ext. 308