Share your innovative wellness programs and solutions that were created as you pivoted during the pandemic. Submit the innovation that you have put into practice for your students, faculty or staff in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic to improve their health and well-being outcomes. There will be 1st , 2nd and 3rd place award winners, and an invitation to present in a BHAC webinar. Winners will also be invited to highlight at the 2021 Virtual Summit in April.
The application deadline is February 17, 2021. An email confirmation of receipt will be sent. An expert panel will review all applications received by March 17. Notification of results will be conducted to the primary contact listed on the submission by March 31.
· Innovative and creative programming.
· Include detailed, measurable goals/objectives and outcomes in describing your program.
· Your program can be virtual or in person.
All teams need to submit a concise, written summary of their wellness program with a 60 to 90-second video that contains:
· Title and description of the wellness program used to achieve the goal(s)
· Measurable goal(s)
· Outcome/impact of the program
· 1st prize award: free registration for 2 representative team members at the 5th National BHAC Summit
· 2nd and 3rd prize awards: Amazon Gift cards ($50-100 per team)