Including Students with Disabilities in General Physical Education!
September 24th | 8:30-11:30 | Minot
September 25th | 8:30-3:30 | Jamestown
September 26th | 8:30-2:30 | Fargo
Join SPARK Trainer BJ Williston
as she provides strategies on how to create an inclusive environment, modify lesson plans, adapt activities and equipment, and how to accommodate students during skill-based instruction.
- Implement strategies for successful engagement of all students
- Utilize the SPARK Inclusive PE Guidebook resource
- Participate in activities to learn ways to modify for specific disabilities
- Identify needs of various exceptionalities and how they affect participation in PE
- Explore a variety of options for modifications to increase engagement
Cost $15.00 (Inclusive PE Guidebook included)