Homecare providers remain focused on how personally identifiable information is collected and stored for applicants, employees and the clients they serve. Security and privacy features in Generations at a glance are:
- In-system messaging which encrypts and stores the entire chain of communication between office users and caregivers.
- Online forms for job applicants and service inquiries.
- Better and more complex password rules for office users, caregivers, clients and family members.
- Masking of social security numbers (and social insurance numbers for Canadian users) for non-Admin users.
- Lock out after a user defined number of incorrect login attempts.
- Automatic sign-out after 5 minutes of inactivity on the mobile app and additional Admin controls for web browser inactivity.
- Secure documentation of service including completed tasks, date, time and location of service, names of recipient and provider (Generations GPS visit verification/telephony service required).
- Electronic Signatures via mobile app or a voice signature via the telephone.