Dear CASE Friends:
As 2018 comes to an end, we would like to thank you for your continued support and friendship throughout the year. We are coming to you at this time to ask for your help to cover our operating expenses and fund the increasing demand for our services. Parents and caregivers who utilize CASE programming continually tell us how vital our services are to the lives of their children.
Your donation to Evanston CASE will allow us to:
- Continue to advise clients through the CASE Advocacy Clinic on a sliding scale
- Professionally moderate our expanding on-line Parent Connections community
- Expand our free support group meetings facilitated by an LCSW/professional advocate
- Host informative and educational films and events to increase disability awareness in our community
- Provide presentations and training to enhance parent/caregiver self-advocacy skills
- Advocate for children with special needs and their families to improve inclusion in City and School District programs and services.
Over the past year, the demand for CASE services has grown. The number of families requesting our assistance has expanded beyond our capacity. It is vital that we continue our work.
In 2019, we will serve more clients in our clinic, expand our free services and inform more families about CASE. Will you give us a donation today to help us continue our critical work?
Your contribution will help us meet our goals, and will in turn improve the lives of families whose children have disabilities.
Thank you for thinking of us this year as you make your year-end giving plans. We are grateful to have your support! You can donate online by clicking the Donate Now button on this newsletter, through our website at www.evanstoncase.org, or by sending a check to Evanston CASE, 1940 Sherman Avenue, Suite A, Evanston, IL 60201.
Wishing you a happy and healthy holiday season.
Cari Levin, LCSW, Executive Director
Katie Smith, Assistant Director
Jill Calian, CASE Board President