Southern California Edison’s economic development advisors provide one-on-one, specialized consulting service at no cost to you. After assessing your unique business issues, SCE will propose a package of available incentives, tools and programs to reduce your operating costs and help make your business more competitive.
So, whether you’re looking to expand your business, your current lease is expiring, you’re planning a move to Southern California or have considered leaving the State, chat first with SCE at email@example.com.
Top Services SCE Provides for Businesses:
· Local, County & State Tax and Tax Incentive Information and Assistance
· State and Federal Tax Credit Availability and Applicability
· Customized Training Programs
· Business Advocacy Permit and Regulatory Approval Assistance from Local, County and State Agencies
· Site Selection Assistance
· Lean Manufacturing Guidance
· Access to Capital, Financial Programs and Incentives
· Utility Users Tax Assistance
Visit this link for more information.