Helping Southeast Michigan's Older Adults
Due to Covid-19, the American House Foundation is fielding an unprecedented number of requests for assistance to low income seniors. Currently the most pressing needs are for older adults are:
- Cleaning and medical supplies
- Home delivery of groceries and prescriptions
- Safety items including gloves, hygiene products, and protective gear
As the pandemic continues, these needs will continue to grow. Please join our cause.
- Donate online at www.americanhousefoundation.org. Even a small donation makes a big impact!
- Spread the word about the work of the American House Foundation in helping seniors in need during the COVID-19 crisis.
American House Foundation is a Michigan 501(c)3 committed to helping seniors in need through grants and research funding. No money goes toward residents at American House Senior Living Communities.