Helping Teens Use Technology to Make Healthy Connections
Presented by Lisa Berghoff
Friday, February 5, 2021
Webinar link will be emailed to all registered participants on Thursday, February 4th.
This program will be recorded.
Is technology consuming your child's attention?
Would you like a better understanding of what they are doing?
Are you interested in ways to improve their quality of screen time?
Join our webinar and learn more about:
- Current research around teens use of technology
- Dynamics of how teens use technology to connect
- Common issues and dangers of popular technology
- Recommendations to encourage creativity, interests, and hobbies through technology
- Talking points when communicating with teens
There will be Q and A following the presentation