We consider ourselves our customer’s Landscape Asset Manager. As a part of helping your business, association, or organization be successful, accurate budget planning is key. We understand this very well as we have always provided budgetary information to customers in the fall to assist them with their budgeting process. Whether it is standard enhancements such as barkdust, moss control or flowers, or one-time irrigation or re-landscaping projects, we will provide you ideas and recommendations to maximize the value of your landscape.
Part of managing a landscape asset is to evaluate landscape and irrigation system and determine if there are any structural or age related issues that are or potentially impacting the landscape has on the value or maintenance cost of a property. Our budget proposals will include thoughtful recommendations on how to modify or upgrade the landscape to ensure it is providing the property with the intended asset value. Some project considerations will include:
· Smart (weather-based) irrigation to save 20-30% water
· Water Conservation Plans to evaluate properties for water saving projects
· Water Conservation projects to reduce water costs and operational expense
· Lawn conversion where lawn is difficult to irrigate and maintain
· Safety, security, and hazard elimination projects to reduce liability
· Replacement of old tired, inappropriate placed plants with new easier to maintain plants
We are beginning to prepare our budget proposals now and would like to meet with as many customers as possible during the next few months to ensure we understand your specific situation. Please contact us and let us know when you are available as we want to work around your schedule and provide you with the best budget information possible. We are a part of your team and will help you in any way we can.
MANAGING RISING COSTS