Dear Hephzibah62:4 Friends,
As we grapple with racial injustice, pandemic and their compounding consequences, I am reminded of Philippians 4:6: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition,
, present your requests to God."
(pictured here) held our annual meeting in this time of crisis. We were privileged to pray and petition together for Jesus' transforming hope for our generation and in particular for vulnerable children. We presented our request with
for the many ways God has shown his faithfulness through Hephzibah62:4:
- Transition to a lean, efficient organization
- A strong foundation for the decentralized Hephzibah62:4 ministry model, so we are prepared to successfully carry out our mission in a wide variety of contexts
- 17 churches that have officially joined in partnership with Hephzibah62:4
awarded 22 grants
- Five children adopted with support from our Hephzibah62:4 Adoption Fund
- Nine grants to church plants and church ministries committed to hands-on ministry to vulnerable children and families in their zip codes
- Eight equipping grants (events and online courses) to help Wesleyan students, church leaders and volunteers serve more effectively in their ministries to vulnerable children
I think I can speak for our team that it was good for our souls during this challenging time, to stop and list so many reasons to be
I hope this list serves as a blessing and encouragement to you as well, as we continue to carry out the mission of Hephzibah62:4 together.
Transforming the lives of vulnerable children,
Jodi Lewis, Director