Afternoon Annual Meeting:
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Minutes of the 2020 Annual Meeting
3. Meeting adjustments due to a virtual meeting.
Regional groups to be combined into a single group.
Resolutions from the floor to be treated as emergent resolutions requiring
a 2/3 majority.
Emergent resolutions to be dictated so everyone present has a copy.
If elections are required: Nominations from floor to be accepted, voting to follow by email at the end of the meeting.
4. Reports and New Business
4.1 PRESIDENT’S REPORT (Garry Dixon, President)
- Challenges, past and current
- Associate Memberships
- Communication with organized hamlets
4.2 FINANCIAL & MEMBERSHIP REPORT (Lynne Saas, Coordinator)
- Motion to accept the financial report for 2021.
- Motion to waive an audit in lieu of a financial review.
- Motion that the 2022 financial review be done by Alcom Accounting.
4.3 DIRECTORS REGARDING THEIR PRIORITIES FOR 2022
Garry Dixon, President: Working with Ministry of Government Relations.
Doug Allan, 1st V. Pres.: Working with Min of Env. re northern wildlife.
Linda Anweiler, 2nd V. Pres. Working with other groups to restore clean lakes.
Marilyn LaBatte, SE Director: Maintaining lake levels in southern lake.
Jon Attig, NE Director: Ways for communities to enforce their bylaws.
Edie Thompson, SW Director: Ways to foster community recreation.
Sandy McVittie, NW Director: Keeping our lakes free of zebra mussels & other invasive species.
4.4 OTHER NEW BUSINESS arising from the Delegates
Motions as required on new business from delegates.
Motion to adjourn