We CARE Challenge
During this unprecedented time, the Foundation continues to help
“Where the Need is Greatest”
by working to provide resources and support to improve the educational future of
students. The Foundation remains dedicated to enriching and enhancing education in Gwinnett County Public Schools (GCPS) by sustaining our world-class standards.
Help us reach our $1 Million Goal to support GCPS schools by June 15, 2020!
Your contributions to the Foundation
make a difference. Your gifts help to:
- Fund scholarships for students
- Provide classroom grants for teachers
- Assist classroom teaching and distance learning across the district
- Foster innovation in programs & initiatives to improve student achievement
- Care Teams at local schools that assist students and families with verified needs
Please click on the
and give TODAY, as you are able,
and watch our gifts grow!