Rain or shine, any day is perfect when it includes shopping, eating, and enjoying Vermont's finest ice cream! Your tour groups will no doubt love a visit to the quaint Church Street Marketplace in Downtown Burlington, followed by a stop at the world-famous Ben & Jerry's ice cream factory in Waterbury. (Or for those who believe "life is short, eat dessert first!" start at Ben & Jerry's and end up downtown.) It's a great trip no matter how you serve it up, and the two popular destinations are only about 45 minutes from each other with an easy drive along Interstate 89.
Church Street Marketplace in Burlington:
- Named one of the Great Public Spaces in America for its historic buildings, thriving retail trade, and carefully maintained streets and walkways
- Have fun collecting souvenirs at the many locally owned shops, as well as popular favorites like LL Bean, Macy's, Starbucks, and more. The Burlington Town Center shopping mall is here too!
- Enjoy a pint a one of the local pubs, a slice at one of the pizza places, or a treat at one of the candy stores. You can even cool down with a shake or cone at the neighborhood Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop
- You'll get a taste of the local art scene and one-of-a-kind culture too, as murals and sculptures line the street and commemorative bricks under foot prove just how special this place really is
Ben & Jerry's in Waterbury:
- Experience all the fun they scoop up at the world-famous Ben & Jerry's ice cream factory!
- Take the entertaining and educational 30-minute guided tour
- Enjoy a FREE sample of ice cream and then get your favorite flavor at the Scoop Shop
- Browse through the colorful gift shop to find the perfect souvenir
- Wander around the beautiful grounds and even visit the Flavor Graveyard
- Visit Ben & Jerry's tour group page: http://www.benjerry.com/about-us/factory-tours
Rest assured...each and every one of our partners is
"Motor Coach Friendly." We're all very excited
to welcome you and your groups to Vermont!