It's been another massive year of development for Qudos 3. With our growing client base and rapid development program, we are making good progress to achieve our mission of Qudos 3 becoming the world's
leading, truly-integrated IMS software application.
As we come to the end of development for this calendar year, we just wanted to let you know about some new features coming your way in January 2020. They include:
- New IMS Gap Analysis Tool - for a fully integrated assessment against ISO 9001 Quality / ISO 14001 Environment and ISO 45001 OHS
- Action Notification Email with quick shortcut link to open the relevant Action
- Confidential column added as option in the Meeting Schedule
- Reset item number option in Meeting Agenda
- New Information Security Toolkit & Safety Toolkit
- Document Review Status and Date fields added as options in the Master Document List
Our self-hosted clients will also be provided with a number of other enhancements recently provided to our cloud-hosted clients.
This is just the begiining, as 2020 will bring many more enhancements in key areas throughout the software - including new / improved document, risk and asset management facilities. We are grateful to your input. If you have any requested features, please let us know using the 'client requested feature' form in Qudos 3 Help / Resource Centre.Documents.