COVID-19 PROCEDURES & GUIDELINES
We are happy and excited to re-open Results Health & Fitness Club. At the same time, we have a responsibility to provide the safest club environment possible. We plan to continue to re-evaluate and update based on changing health guidelines from the CDC.
- All club locations will re-open June 20th, 2020 at 50% capacity.
- Our temporary hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday 6:00am-8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 7:00am-4:00pm
- Gym hours and reopening of services will be re-evaluated weekly. Hours are limited to give staff time for deep cleaning of the club.
- We are providing extra cleaning supplies for members to use as well as hiring extra staff to walk the floors and monitor cleaning.
- In order to use the club, members are complete the COVID- 19 Liability form . If possible please complete at home or on mobile device, but the club will provide paper copies at check-in if needed.
- There will be NO ACCESS to the club without a face mask or face covering.
- Access is limited to club members only and club time will be limited to ninety-minute sessions. Members must check in AND check out so staff can monitor club capacity. Walk-ins will not be admitted.
- Upon entering the club, members are required to receive a temperature reading from a touch-less thermometer. There will be NO ACCESS if member declines temperature check.
- Members must maintain adequate physical distancing ( 6 feet) as much as possible and must wear a mask or face covering at all times. A limited quantity of disposable masks are available at the front desk.
- Until further notice the following services are unavailable due to COVID-19 concerns: group exercises classes, showers, sauna, lockers, (locker room is only available for bathroom facilities), Kids Club, yoga mats, and smoothie bar.
- The water fountain will not be available. Drinking water must be brought from home or will be available for purchase from the vending machine along with various sports drinks.
- Members are encouraged to utilize the multiple sanitation stations located throughout the club.
- Members should follow signs for walkway directions.
- In effort to minimize contact, we encourage all members to manage their memberships online through our billing website www.myiclubonline.com
- Any member not following the directions and protocols will be asked to leave.