Message from the Director:
Hello! I hope you all are enjoying the last days of summer. We have had another busy and productive summer at Highfields! Here are some of the highlights:
- Three Family Treatment Weekends
- Off-campus field trips to places like Henry Ford Museum, Eaton Rapids Aquatic Center, Michigan's Adventure and a Detroit Tigers game
- A new recording studio on campus and music classes
- Woodworking class and building projects
- New work opportunities (Read Henry's story below about his work in the kitchen!)
- Weekend home visits
- Continued support to help each and every student succeed
With the school year starting, we have immediate openings for youth in need of residential treatment. If you have a youth sitting on waiting lists, please consider a Highfields referral. Our team is fully equipped to provide the best care for each and every youth.
Best wishes to all and thank you for your continued support!
Director of Residential Services