Youth N.O.W. | June 2021

A Few Highlights From This Year!

This academic year, Youth N.O.W. served a total of 150 students from 18 different schools with the help from 140 volunteers! WOW! We are so thankful to our amazing volunteers for putting in a combined total of 4,000 hours to support our youth. Our program looked a bit different this year with 75% of students being supported virtually one-on-one while the remaining 25% came on site for their tutoring appointment.


However, we are happy to share that we were still able to create a safe, nurturing environment for our youth that provided a sense of normalcy. Weekly basketball clinics were held and we enjoyed 12 Saturday Family Events which consisted of art, hiking, and biking. We are thankful to have been able to host these small gatherings for our youth and their families to safely reconnect and create new memories. 😊


Thank you to all who supported us this year and helped make this possible!

Documentary Fundraiser in support of Youth N.O.W.'s Summer Program

Meet José & Oscar. A promising student and a dedicated teacher — both the sons of migrant workers — working together to foster a bright future. 


*THIS WEEKEND ONLY*

JUNE 3RD - JUNE 6TH


Purchase a link for $10 to stream East of Salinas

Available for streaming: June 3rd - June 6th


All sales will go towards supporting Youth N.O.W.’s Summer Program which provides our local youth with fun, new, and educational experiences.

Purchase East of Salinas link - $10

Registration OPEN for Summer

Cultivating Success

Thank you to all who supported this year's Cultivating Success event! Although we weren't able to meet in-person and hold our annual dinner event, that did not stop us from celebrating our amazing students and volunteers. You can still purchase our event video for $20.

*All funds go directly back to keeping our services at no cost*

Purchase Cultivating Success Video
Instagram  Facebook  Twitter
Visit Our Website