- Happy Hispanic Heritage Month! HSA will be meeting this week in room 147 at 7:30am on Wednesday. See Mrs. Holland if you have any questions.
- CARE (Club for Animal Rights and Education) will be having the first meeting on Thursday, Sept. 22 at 7:20 in Counseling Conference Room A & B! If you love animals, volunteering with animals and learning about animal rights and animal related careers this is the club for you! We welcome all new members! See you there!
- Attention everyone interested in joining Ecology Club! Our first meeting will be Wednesday, Sept. 21 in the morning at 7:30 in room 249. Come learn about our green initiatives for the fall semester!
- Photo club meets after school on Monday, Sept. 19 in room 212. We will be meeting new members and discussing future photo events.
- HC Book Club is hosting a fundraiser at Chipotle in Willowbrook on Wednesday, September 21. Grab a flyer, snap a picture, or use online order code TRR4RJC to ensure that part of your purchase goes to HC Book Club!
- Interested in business? You'll love Business Professionals of America! Join us on September 22nd or September 29th at 7:20am for an informational meeting in the auditorium. We look forward to seeing you there!
Are you interested in graphic design, photography, art, or literature? Join Solstice and take part in the creation and publication of Hinsdale Central's award winning art and literary magazine. Join us on Monday, Sept. 19 at 3:05 in room 243. No experience necessary.
- The Speech/Forensics Team will be holding auditions on Tuesday, Sept. 20th in room 181. No preparation is necessary. You'll be given a selection of reading passages to look over when you arrive. You can show up any time between 3:10 and 6:30. Please see Mr. Woods with any questions or conflicts.
Announcement: Calling all photographers, writers, and journalists! Yearbook club's first meeting is on Tuesday, Sept. 20 at 3:05 p.m. in Room 249. Get excited to make the 80th edition of the yearbook! Any questions, please email Ms. Palmer at email@example.com or Ms. Stock at LNagle@hinsdale86.org.
- Any student turning 18 before November 8th, now is your chance to register to vote. The midterm elections are right around the corner, and it's you can cast your first ballot! Between 10:30-1:00 on Monday, there will be voter registration tables in the commons. All you need is your state ID or drivers license. Don't miss the chance to register for the upcoming elections!
- Hinsdale Central Book Club is holding our first meeting on Tuesday, September 20. Join us in room 228 to share your book recommendations. Contact Mrs. Chandler in the English Department for more details.
- Homecoming will be here before you know it! Be sure to purchase your tickets for our Carnival Central extravaganza! QR codes can be found around the building but be sure to check your email for a direct link!
Thanks and have a great day and Go Red Devils!