Looking for something new and innovative to help you attract and retain staff? We’ve got you covered!
Local employers, workforce planning boards, and adult literacy networks are working together to build a new online Career Pathways tool for employers and jobseekers. This innovative tool will promote in-demand, entry-level careers with opportunities for growth across Hamilton, Niagara, and Grand Erie. It will give job seekers information about jobs, skills, and training they may need. And there's a good chance that we'll include a job you're hiring for right now! By taking a short survey, you will help us to test the Career Pathways tool. Why participate in Career Pathways?
· It addresses labour challenges faced by your organization and the community by enabling you find and keep the right person, in the right job, with the right motivation.
· Your organization’s logo and website can be featured on our contributor’s page and viewed by job seekers.
· You could win 1 of 5 $50 gift cards! Draws will be held, and winners announced from Nov 2022 to Jan 2023.
We are looking to hear from employers in these sectors
· Wholesale and Retail Trade
· Other Services
· Transportation and Warehousing
· Accommodations and Food Services
· Business, Building and Other Support Services
Check out the website & fill out the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B3TB22L
Time commitment – 5 minutes to check out the tool, 15 minute survey
If you would prefer a live demo of the tool, email email@example.com