This photograph shows the Davisville Schoolhouse, often referred to as the Little Red Schoolhouse, in the year 1912.
The schoolhouse served Davisville children for a remarkable 86 years from 1867-1953. On the reverse side of this photo is a small diagram showing how the two rooms of the school were divided between primary and grammar school students.
Outside of the school were two outhouses, a well house, and separate boys and girls playgrounds. Today the building is still in use as the North Kingstown Food Pantry.