HOLIDAY POPS BUS TRIP
sponsored by Friends of the Library
Sunday, December 22nd
12:30pm - 7:30pm
Ring in the holidays at the Tobin Center with the Children’s Chorus of San Antonio, the Trinity University Handbell Ensemble, and your San Antonio Symphony in a magical celebration of the season! Join us for a program featuring both traditional and popular music to get you in the holiday spirit! After the performance, we will head to Aldino's in the Vineyard for dinner.
Cost is $75* per person and includes bus, mezzanine level concert ticket, and dinner at Aldino's.
We will travel by motor-coach to the Tobin Center and Aldino's, leaving from the Home Depot across from the Library at 12:30 pm, so please arrive by 12:15 pm.
Tickets available online with credit card (fees apply) or at the Library Circulation Desk.
(*non-taxable bus and concert ticket, and taxable dinner)
By clicking on EventBrite you will be directed to the online registration form to buy a ticket(s).
If you plan to pay at the Library, please bring a check or exact cash only.
DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 22
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Please email Donna Harris at email@example.com
What does my dinner include?
- Dinner includes bread, appetizer, salad, your choice from a selection of 5 entrees, dessert, tea or coffee. Adult beverages are available at your expense.
What is the dress?
Will the trip be cancelled?
- If the minimum number is not reached, the trip will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund.
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
- Yes, but please let us know that you are giving your ticket to someone and give us the person's name and contact information in case we need to contact them. Please email Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org