Rudolph to the Rescue
|How are you holding up this holiday season? Do you wish you had your own team of reindeer to rush around and help you get everything done? Well, you do!
Here's what we can do for you:
- Planning - help with to-do and shopping lists, time management, family schedules
- Decorating - untangling those pesky lights, setting up
- Guest Preparation - de-cluttering and organizing, setting up guest rooms and common areas
- Holiday Meal Preparation - food and supply shopping, setting the table
- Party Preparation - supplies, favors, invitations, set-up
- Holiday Gifts - shopping, wrapping, shipping
- Personal Assistance - addressing/sending holiday cards
- After The Holidays - organizing and putting it all away, returns/exchanges
Call us and we'll get it done!
Sanity-Saving Tips for the Holiday Season
While there are endless opportunities to create, bake, shop, and celebrate, just remember that you don't have to do it all! Decide what matters most to you, and take time to stop and smell the gingerbread.
Entertain with Ease
- If you're hosting a party or overnight guests, hire a house cleaner. Arrange to have them come a few days before your guests. That way you'll only have to worry about last minute tidying.
- Create a theme and get guests involved. How about a wine and cheese party? Ask each guest to bring a bottle of their favorite wine and cheese. You'll only need to provide the crackers and fruit.
- Go potluck! Make sure someone has each major category covered. Then you can set the table and wait for the spread to arrive. If you're worried about not having enough, keep some frozen appetizers on hand that can be heated in minutes to fill in any gaps.
Shop with Sanity
Shop online. Online retailers allow you to shop around and find the best prices all from the comfort of your home.
Shop locally for unique gifts. You will get personalized service, without the hassle of long lines and messy stores.
- If you have to go to the mall, try to shop on Monday and Tuesday mornings when stores are less crowded.
- Buy in bulk. If you are attending several holiday parties or have a long list, pick up a case of wine or chocolates. This way you'll always have something for that last-minute invitation or forgotten gift.
And last but not least: remember to take care of yourself; Get your rest, make time for activities that keep you sane, and don't forget, we're here if you need us!
Need some containers to help you organize all that holiday stuff? Check out our New England Dream House video: