...for your support, friendship and patronage throughout the years.
...to those working on Thanksgiving Day (and every day) to keep us safe and protect our homeland.
We truly appreciate you!
From our family to yours...Happy Thanksgiving! Wishing you a day filled with peace, love and good food.
Friday and Saturday, starting at 10am:
- "Stuff the Range Bag" is Back*!
- Purchase a range bag or gun case (at full price)
- Fill it with accessories, ammunition or even a firearm** (limit: one)
- Receive 10% off everything that fits inside the bag*
*Please Note: In-store purchases only. No other discounts apply. Current promotions, Glock Blue Label, sale items, Gift Cards, current lay-a-ways, previous purchases and Consignment firearm purchases are not included in the discount.
- Receive a FREE Trinity Force buffer tube kit with the purchase of a Lower Receiver
- Pay Only $10 for a Popular .223/5.56 30RD, Windowless Magazine (while supplies last)
- Purchase a Vortex scope, receive a free hat
- Free 2019 X-Ring Supply Calendar
- If you want to purchase a firearm as a gift, we recommend that you purchase a Gift Card instead. There are many factors that go into selecting the perfect firearm -- it is best for the recipient to select the firearm themself.
- Firearms can be gifted to a direct, close blood relative (father, son, mother, daughter) without them completing a background check (Form 4473). However, by the recipient completing the background check, it will transfer the firearm (and the responsibility for the firearm) out of your name and into theirs.
- A firearm cannot be gifted to someone who is not a direct, close blood relative (boyfriend, girlfriend, step-child, friend). In order for them to take possession of the firearm, they must complete and pass a background check (Form 4473)
There are no "returns" on firearms. Once a firearm leaves the store, it is considered used (even if it has not been fired). We can buy the firearm back from them, however, since the firearm is now considered "used', they will not receive the full purchase price that was paid for the firearm.
Need a stocking stuffer or a small gift for someone special?
We have some suggestions:
X-Ring Supply Gift Card
Choke Tube Wrench
Ear and Eye Protection
*You need to know the caliber
**You need to know the firearm model and caliber
Pistol Magazine Loader**
Revolver Speed Loader**
New Firearms In The Store
A small sampling of the firearms that we've received recently:
Marlin Model 60 .22LR
Chiappa Double Badger O/U .22Mag/.410
Savage Model 93 .22WMR
Sig Sauer P238 SAS
CZ P-10 C
Glock 43 in Battlefield Green
Kimber Micro 9CDP
Kimber Stainless ProCarry
Remington 1911R1 Enhanced
Radical RF-15 Pistol
Ruger American Ranch Rifle
Radical RF-15 Pistol
Don't forget to check out our
On Monday, November 26th --
Place an order on our online store and receive an X-Ring Gift Card valued at 10% of the purchase price, to use on in-store merchandise.
Here's how it works:
- On 11/26/18, Place an online order at:
- In approximately 4-6 days, we will call you when your order is ready for pick-up.
- When you pick-up your order, we will issue you an X-Ring Supply Gift Card worth 10% of your order
- The Gift Card may be used that day, or at a later date for in-store purchases
Keep in mind, there is more on our online store than firearms. Click on the Accessories tab to see knives, optics, magazines, flashlights, holsters, ammo, gun cases, clothing, etc.
There is always a chance that our distributors may run out of an item that you purchased. If that happens, we will contact you to discuss the options.
Need Money for the Holidays?
We are looking for QUALITY used firearms, such as: Glock, S&W M&P and SigSauer. We will either buy it outright, or you can put it on consignment.
(FYI, we charge a 20% consignment fee)
Before coming into the shop, make sure the firearm is unloaded. Bring your driver's license, all accessories, magazines, case, etc. The firearm must function with no issues.
If you have something you think we might be interested in, please stop by.
Please Connect with Desired Social Media Pages, if you have them.
If not, simply delete this block. Visit socialquickstarter.com for help getting started with Social Media