March Survey Results
The purpose of the survey was to check the pulse on our monthly General Membership meetings.
Total Respondents: 14
Respondents agreed - meeting and sharing information has its benefits!
When asked about what people liked most, least or felt we should focus on, here's what they said:
- Upcoming events, agencies sharing stories
- First meeting
- Continental Breakfast
- New to CoC so far it has been great
- Good to maintain contact with agencies and get regular updates on programs
- Coffee and donuts
- Services other agencies offer; collaborate better
- Love hearing about the great work organizations are doing
- Gather stakeholders together to improve the process of helping people experiencing homelessness
- Connections in our community. Growing our system of care
- Information sharing; making sure homelessness updates are known
The other questions:
Meeting day/time - most everyone (12 of 14) suggested keeping the 2nd Thursday of the month, but we did receive a few recommendations to push back the meeting start time to 9 or 9:30 am.
As for meeting frequency, we're split almost 50/50 between monthly and every other month.
When asked about meeting location, more than half want to keep the meeting at our current location, First United Methodist, 225 E. Duval Street, the others selected the Nonprofit Center. General comments for this question made it clear - we need to have parking.
Are you interested in being a Member agency? If so and you'd like to be involved,
please let us know