FY 2019 Continuum of Care (CoC) Competition Announced
HUD’s Homeless Policy and Program Priorities
(see page 5 of the NOFA for more details)
1. Ending homelessness for all persons
2. Creating a systemic response to homelessness
3. Strategically allocating and using resources
4. Using an Evidence-Based approach
5. Increasing employment
6. Providing flexibility for Housing First with service participation requirements
Here are a few key days!
If your organization is interested in learning more about the CoC Competition, please plan to attend at least one of the two
Northeast Florida CoC Bidder’s Conferences:
, 1:30 to 3:00 pm
, 5:30 to 7:00 pm.
All New and Renewal applications are due on
Tuesday, August 13
by end of day.
The Ranking and Scoring Committee will finalize scores on
Wednesday, September 4
Stay tuned for more details via our website, email and social media.