1. Hospital operator closes 2 facilities after leadership exodus Full story
2. UnitedHealth confirms $3.2B Equian deal
3. Private equity's role in surprise billing 'an enormous scam,' US congressman says Full story
4. When tasked to save $25 million in purchased services contracts, ordinary data just won't do. This is where pattern detection, predictive models and visualization become make-or-break abilities, as Banner Health's strategic sourcing director will tell you. Learn more
5. Join terrific health system CEO keynotes Stephen Klasko, MD; Rod Hochman, MD; Bernard Tyson; Nancy Howell Agee; Lloyd Dean; Wright Lassiter III; Warner Thomas; Michael Slubowski; Sister Mary Haddad; and Melinda Estes, MD, at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Ohio hospital hit with 2-notch credit downgrade amid IT transition Full story
7. Physician viewpoint: EHRs provide more support for systems' fiscal health than patients' Full story
8. How to plan for the future amid industry uncertainty -- The role of strategic planning in healthcare. Click here to read the white paper.
9. 10 states with the highest uninsured rates Full story
10. Epic CEO Judy Faulkner on 'yes, if' strategy behind company's culture, success Full story
11. Kettering Health's best practices for consumer-friendly billing. Click here to read the white paper.
13. 11 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
Becker's has a new domain. To continue receiving your subscribed content, please whitelist the following domain: beckershealthcare-news.com. If you did not receive the newsletter this morning, it may be in your spam folder.
Please contact Nick Aho at email@example.com with further questions.