1. Hospital operator loses 2 top execs as stock faces delisting Full story
2. 7 health systems with strong finances Full story
3. Sutter Health faces class-action lawsuit over pricing: 4 things to know Full story
4. Learn how to streamline the entire supply chain from data collection to order management during this upcoming webinar.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific CIO keynotes Edward Marx, Daniel Barchi, Shafiq Rab, MD, Michael Reagin, Andrew Rosenberg, MD, Lisa Stump, Jason Joseph, Patricia Lavely, and Sony Jacob at Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference yet. Space is limited! Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Legislators question U of Louisville CEO about health system takeover Full story
7. Telemedicine company CEO pleads guilty in $424M fraud scheme Full story
8. How to build consumer friendly billing and shift patient revenue cycle from wholesale to retail. Click here to attend the webinar.
9. Nonprofit hospital revenue growth exceeds expense growth for first time in 3 years, Moody's finds Full story
10. 6 recent hospital, health system executive retirements Full story
11. Who went where and when? We've tracked 120+ executive moves, from retirements to resignations to brand new tenures and debuts. Catch up on all of them.
12. Nurse charged with sex crimes against 2 patients at Illinois hospital
13. Steward Health threatened nurses with hospital closing, unfair labor charges allege