August 14, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Appeals court revives changes to Medicaid DSH payment rules
2. Hospital M&A update: 6 latest deals
3. A new twist on medical tourism: American surgeons, patients meet in Mexico
4. How to automate accounts payable --
to read a real-world success story.
5. SCL Health nearly triples net income in first half of fiscal year
6. Patient who woke up covered in bugs at Henry Ford Hospital takes legal action
7. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs
8. What you don't know CAN hurt you: How intelligent automation is revolutionizing AR recovery.
to register for the webinar.
9. Washington hospital pays $1.5M to settle age discrimination lawsuit
10. U of Louisville reconsiders Jewish Hospital takeover
11. If you can't answer 'yes' to these
, then your organization should rethink the patient financial experience.
12. Ochsner Health System posts $99.5M net income, sees operating income fall in first half of 2019
13. Missouri town raises sales tax to save rural hospital
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.