2. 340B hospitals balk at giving pricing, payment info to CMS
3. Mosaic Life CEO: 'Medicare for All' would mean no operating margin Full story
4. What does the future of revenue cycle management look like? Hint: It's intelligent. Click here to read more.
5. Join 320+ hospital and health system executive speakers and over 4,000 attendees from across the nation at Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Dignity Health's class-action settlement actually worth $700M, workers say Full story
7. Patients encouraged to fundraise to pay for unproven stem cell treatments Full story
8. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
9. Private equity firm sets sights on Quorum Health Full story
10. 6 recent hospital and health system executive resignations Full story
11. Protecting Your Investment | Tips to Improve Performance of Employed Providers [Learn How]
12. Walgreens, Kroger sue drugmakers, allege $2.8B in overcharges for diabetes med Full story
13. Centene to sell Illinois health plan to CVS Full story
Becker's has a new domain. To continue receiving your subscribed content, please whitelist the following domain: beckershealthcare-news.com. If you did not receive the newsletter this morning, it may be in your spam folder.
Please contact Nick Aho at email@example.com with further questions.