Help inform your clients about HARP 2.0
Here's what you need to know about HARP:
Most people qualify for HARP, and don't even know it. Help your family, friends, and especially your clients stay in their homes.
To be eligible for HARP, homeowners must meet the following criteria:
1) The mortgage must be owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae
2) The mortgage must have been sold before May 31, 2009
3) The mortgage must not have been previously refinanced under HARP unless it is a Fannie Mae loan that was refinanced under HARP between March-May 2009
4) The current loan-to-value (LTV) ratio must be greater than 80%
5) Homeowner must be current on mortgage at time of refinance, with good payment history for the past 12 months.
Check out these valuable resources for all your HARP reference needs:
Click here to find out if a loan is owned by Fannie Mae
Click here to find out if a loan is owned by Freddie Mac
Click here to find out about additional HARP 2.0 guidelines