arch 16, 2020
Dear HCV Participants,
The Housing Authority of Champaign County cares about the health and safety of our participants, landlords, and staff and we are taking the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) seriously. To help protect you and your families, we have employed some additional safety measures to decrease the chances of participants, landlords and staff contracting the COVID-19 virus.
To decrease the chances of spreading of germs, HACC has decided that it is prudent to do the following until further notice:
- HACC’s administration offices are closed to the public.
- Vital documents will be accepted via email, fax or drop box. To help prevent the spread of germs, we strongly encourage these documents to be submitted electronically.
- Appointments have been postponed (recertification inspections, briefings, hearings, etc.).
- Move-in inspections and 24-hour special inspections will continue to be completed.
- Termination will not be processed at this time.
- HACC encourages owners not to proceed with evictions.
- HACC will be flexible with pending voucher expiration dates.
- Participants whose employment is affected by the COVID-19, please email your documentation so staff may review for a rent change.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an HCV staff member at (217) 378-7100. The caseload assignments and extensions are listed below.
Teitah Taylor: S – Z, Special Purpose Vouchers including Mainstream, VASH, Lincolnshire in Charleston, MOD Rehab;
For additional questions or concerns, please contact our Office of Constituent Services at (217) 378-7100 ext. 5001 or
. For continued updates, please see our website at www.hacc.net.
David A. Northern, Sr.
Executive Director/ CEO