At The Housing Partnership, we are inspired by the people we serve every day and their desire for a safe and affordable home, a vibrant neighborhood and a strong region. Housing is a critical part of building strong neighborhoods. When housing struggles, so do families and communities. The Housing Partnership has been a part of the Lemay community for 21 years, working to build a stronger community and providing
Thanks to the generous support of donors and community partners like you, this has been a very productive year for The Housing Partnership with successes in the community that include:
- Developing and selling 3 new affordable homes in Lemay to low-and-moderate income families and embarking on pre-development of one rehabbed home and three new construction homes.
- We have made safe homes a priority by coordinating a home repair program to assist 20 senior and disabled homeowners with much needed repairs, helping them to remain in their homes for as long as possible.
- Providing homebuyer services, counseling and education to more than 70 first-time homebuyers, of which 58 homebuyers received down payment and closing cost assistance.
- Coordinating the environmental clean-up of a former gas station and also demolishing six functionally obsolete homes in preparation for future development.
- Coordinating 4 volunteer events, utilizing 83 volunteers from community partners who contributed more than 225 hours of service to Lemay senior residents in need.
Hear from a client who participated in our Homebuyer Services program:
" I am so thankful and appreciate all your help. I couldn't have purchased my home without the help and dedication of such a great team!"
-D.H., First-time homebuyer
As a community based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, we rely on donations from our Annual Appeal campaign to augment the local, state and federal funds we receive so we can continue our work in the Lemay community and the St. Louis region.
our donation is tax-deductible and will help us to achieve our mission to create healthy living environments, neighborhoods and financially stable households.
Please make your donation today by clicking on the button below.
Thank you for your support!