May 6, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. How CHS, Tenet, HCA and UHS fared in Q1
2. Emory files plan for $1B 'health innovation district'
3. Illinois hospital remains open - for now
4. 5 key strategies for uncovering the hidden value of enterprise imaging.
to register for the webinar.
5. 29 recent hospital, health system executive moves
6. Henry Ford CFO Robin Damschroder on the importance of engaging with colleagues
7. Baylor St. Luke's ordered to submit correction plan or risk losing Medicare funding
8. Achieve cost savings with a 3rd party endoscope repair service.
this free white paper to learn how.
9. Vulnerability found in Philips' EMR puts patient data at risk
10. For-profit hospital stock report: Week of April 29-May 3
11. Read this new
describing the significant quality and financial improvements gained through the Scripps and Ingenious Med partnership.
12. ER nurses allowed to combine rest breaks, US labor board rules
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Conifer Health Solutions
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.