As we continue to follow updates and developments regarding COVID-19, we wanted to take this time to share with you the actions we are taking to protect the health and well-being of our staff, their families, our partners, and our community. We also want to reassure you that we will continue to provide the high standard of service you have come to expect as we all navigate these unprecedented times.
PASI, LLC has enacted a
and we are continually updating our approach as new information becomes available.
The following are some of the actions we have put into place:
- Utilize our technical infrastructure and network capacity to support geographical work- from-home scenarios (for all team members).
- Implementing partial work from home strategies. Please note that we have robust security measures in place to protect client data and are in continuous communication with our IT company.
- Implementing a staggered schedule approach in our offices to follow social distancing recommendations by the CDC.
- Requiring sick team members to stay home.
- Flexible policies in place according to the needs of each team member on our staff.
- Performing deep cleaning in our offices to aid in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- Distributing hand sanitizer and other cleaning products throughout our office to each employee.
- Prohibiting external meetings until further notice.
- Prohibiting visitors in our office until further notice.
- Utilizing video and audio conferencing both internally and externally.
- Communicating up-to-date information with our staff including guidance to maintain safety and health.
We are committed to keeping you informed, and we will provide updates as needed.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
Most importantly, please stay safe.