How to Access All Digital Classes
TWO PLATFORMS FOR DIGITAL ACCESS
1) Pre-Recorded Classes in our OnDemand Online Library
Steps to access Pre-Recorded classes:
- Log into your Mind the Mat account via your computer (doesn't work on the app). You must be logged in.
- Then click this link to purchase the online videos (it's free, but you have to purchase for $0.00)
- Once you have made this "purchase" the Mind Body Online will take you to the link for online videos. You'll see two videos, one yoga, one PBC. New videos added as we stock up. If you can't access the links, your pop-up blocker needs to be turned off.
- This perk is for MONTHLY MEMBERS and WEEKLY DIGITAL ACCESS PASS holders ONLY (scroll down to find out how to get this).
2) Facebook LIVE streaming via Specific Facebook Groups
Steps to purchase & access Facebook LIVE classes:
- To see the Facebook LIVE class schedule, visit our usual class schedule by logging in from our website and viewing our schedule on MindBody Online.
- We are working on this schedule day by day, class by class, so please know there may be some changes moving forward.
- Each class has a designated Facebook Page and associated Facebook Group based on genre of class and studio location (Pilates/Yoga/Pre-PostPregnancy, Clarendon vs. Del Ray) join them all (see next step)
- Please click below links and request to join these FB Groups if you are a MONTHLY MEMBER, if you are not, read below about our WEEKLY DIGITAL ACCESS pass to be our guest, then follow these steps.
- For now, please continue to sign up for classes as it helps us keep track and communicate with you.
- Classes will remain up for at least 24 hours after they air.
- If you use a different name for Facebook than you do for your Mind the Mat account, Please email us and let us know so we do not decline your invitation.
- You will not be charged for late cancel or no show.
NOT A MONTHLY MEMBER BUT WANT TO ACCESS OUR ONLINE CLASSES?
WEEKLY DIGITAL CLASS PASS $29/week
SIGN UP HERE
This DIGITAL CLASS PASS will give you unlimited access to our two digital platforms for one week and will auto renew weekly. Cancel anytime online.
If you want to commit and become a
For $99/month, we have dropped our prices from $109/month to $99 lock in price for the life of your contract.
YES, I WANT THIS DEAL
Q: If I'm a monthly member do I have to buy the "Weekly Digital Access Pass"?
A: You do not need to pay more for these digital classes, you do however need to "purchase" for $0.00 the Pre-Recorded OnDemand Library in order to access that platform. Follow step #1 above.
Q: I am a ClassPass person can I use my ClassPass to take a LIVE class?
A: Yes, but it's a much better deal to get a membership or the Weekly Digital Access Pass (read above).
Q: I don't have Facebook, what do I do?
A: Create an account with Facebook! It's super quick and easy (If you use an alias,
so we don't decline your request).
Q: I have a class package, can you give me an extension?
A: Of course, but we are in crisis mode right now, can we process that for you later, youre classes will be ready for you when we re-open in-person programming?
Q: I usually buy drop-ins or a class package, can I use that?
A: I wouldn't. I would buy the Weekly Digital Access Pass or become a member (We can extend your package later).
Q: Is Prenatal & PostPregnancy included?
A: Yep! Ask to join the Prenatal & Post-Pregnancy FB groups once you have purchased your options.
Q: How do I know what Facebook Group my class is in?
A: Make sure you read above, but the class you sign up for has the correct group name on it.
Q: I'm here in the group but I don't see the video.
A: Sometimes there's a hiccup and we start a few minutes late. Sometimes you have to scroll down to find it.
Q; How long do I have access to the FB LIVE class?
A: We save those videos for at least 24 hours.