3. How UMass Memorial cut executive payroll in half Full story
4. Countering the clinical validation surge in coding denials and underpayments. Learn more.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific health system CEOs Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System; Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System; Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health; Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health; and Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke's Health System, to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Philadelphia hospital bankruptcy leaves 1,000 physicians scrambling Full story
7. Late-night TV host helps erase millions in medical debt Full story
10. Private equity pushes into healthcare: 7 latest deals Full story
11. How this Arkansas health system is reimagining the physician-hospital relationship. Click here to hear from the system's CEO during this live discussion.
12. More Americans 'basically have to stay sick' because of costs Full story
13. 20 things to know about Allscripts, Athenahealth heading into 2020 Full story
Becker's has a new domain. To continue receiving your subscribed content, please whitelist the following domain: beckershealthcare-news.com. If you did not receive the newsletter this morning, it may be in your spam folder.
Please contact Nick Aho at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.