at our Toronto workshop
You can increase your own Cultural Intelligence and help homestay hosts to be prepared for cultural differences when they welcome international students. Plan to attend the Toronto Cultural Intelligence workshop on May 9.
Malvina Rapko, a certified Cultural Intelligence (CQ) trainer, will present this full-day workshop, which is ideal for homestay staff and all international educators. It's perfect for anyone who works with students, parents and agents.
Here are just a few of the outcomes you will achieve:
- Understand the capabilities behind increasing one's cultural intelligence (CQ)
- Receive a personalized feedback report
- Compare your CQ with worldwide norms
- Participate in reflection exercises that demonstrate interpretations of the feedback
- Create an action and development plan
Please get in touch if you have any questions!