Dear YMCA Member,
There are several important changes being made as we work toward reopening our facility and creating a safer environment for you and your family. Know that whatever is being asked of both you and our staff, it is in the interest of maintaining a safer space for everyone.
Below are some key points to help you transition to the new reservation protocols.
- There will be a reservation system in place for members to reserve a time slot to utilize the facility, pools and limited group exercise classes.
- Reservations for time slots will be available a week in advance, and will open at 8am on Mondays for the following week.
- Time slots have been created to allow members to utilize the facility for a specific period of time while maintaining social distancing.
- There will be limited spots available during each time block in stage 1 of reopening. Please register for 1 visit per day and no more than 3 per week.
- Members are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to their time slot to allow time for temperature checks and cards to be scanned.
- Members can register for one-hour time slots in the fitness center (cardio and weight rooms) and 45-minute time slots for lap swim at YDAC or indoor pool.
- Members will be asked to leave promptly when the time slot is over to allow staff time to clean.
- Reservations will close 30 minutes prior to the last workout time slot each day.
How to reserve your time slot:
- Go to our website www.regionalymca.org
- Select “My Account” in top right corner of web page
- Log into your online account using email address on file and password you created.
- Once logged in, select “browse programs” in top right corner
- Select “Facility Reservation System”
- This will bring you to the next page where you can select the area you wish to reserve. For example, Indoor Main Pool, Outdoor Pool, Greenknoll Fitness Center
- Once you select an area to reserve, all available days and times will be displayed below.
- You can select multiple time slots available throughout the week.
- Check the box for each time slot(s) you wish to register for and select “reserve”. NOTE: If multiple members are on one account, please select which member is reserving time slot.
- If you have multiple family members reserving for family swim, please reserve each member so we can monitor how many are reserving per time slot. As a reminder, only members may reserve time slots, there are no guests at this time.
- The next page will confirm what days and times you reserved. If information is correct, select “next”
- A green check mark will be displayed once you have successfully registered for your time slot. An email confirmation will follow.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many times a week can I sign up for a time slot?
A: We ask that in stage 1 you sign up for no more than 3 time slots per week to allow all members the opportunity to utilize the facility
Q: Can I just walk in without making a reservation?
A: At this time, we will not be accepting walk-ins.
Q: What if I'm running late for my time slot?
A: We understand that things happen. We ask if you are running late and unable to arrive during the 15 minute check in period, to please call the front desk from your car to let staff know you are arriving. Staff will then provide you with instructions on how to enter the facility.
Q: If I don't have access to a computer how can I sign up for a time slot?
A: Please call the front desk after 8am daily for assistance with registering for time slots over the phone (203) 775-4444. We will gladly make those reservations for you.
Q: Can I bring a guest with me?
A: At this time we will not be allowing guests or Nationwide members.
Q: Do I have to reserve a spot for group exercise classes?
A: Yes, a limited group exercise schedule will be offered and members will have to reserve a spot in outdoor and virtual classes so that we can manage capacity and maintain social distancing.
Thanks for taking the time to review the reservation process and the FAQ's. The more we can help in advance, the easier the opening will be for everyone.
Please don't hesitate to ask questions.
See you soon,
The Regional YMCA Staff