Keeping you safe while you're keeping yourself healthy
Our plan in action
Your safety has always been our first concern. This is more important than ever right now. Like many others, we're taking guidance from the
Centers for Disease Control
(CDC), which recommends regular cleaning as one of the most important preventive measures.
Here are some additional things we are doing:
- Requiring all employees to be vigilant about frequent and thorough hand washing.
- Increasing the frequency of deep cleaning our offices and exam areas. We will continue the frequent use of disinfectant on surfaces, and always clean all equipment both before and after each patient.
- Asking our team members and providers to stay home and seek medical attention if they are experiencing any symptoms, or are concerned in any way.
We care about you, and recommend that you also follow the recommendations from the CDC, your employers, and federal, state and local government directives.
We encourage you to follow the guidelines of frequent hand washing, social distancing, staying home if you have any symptoms — no matter how mild — and only touching your face after washing your hands and as infrequently as possible.
If you have an upcoming appointment with us, or would like to schedule one, you can do so with confidence.
Our staff is here to help you. We appreciate your patience and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and secure experience for you.
In order to help you and our team members remain as healthy as possible, we recommend you reschedule your appointment if:
- You currently have a fever or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as a cough, shortness of breath or a sore throat;
- You have traveled internationally or domestically within the last 14 days to COVID-19 restricted countries or locally affected geographic areas; or
- You have had contact with someone with known or suspected COVID-19.
- Your needs and health are important to us, so if you have questions, please don't hesitate to call our office.
Thank you for your continued patronage and support during this difficult time. Your health and safety is our highest priority.