A Hurricane Warning is in effect for Palm Beach County. Please take precautions and make plans for your family and home. Please be safe.
Unless in Zone A Residents are Encouraged to Remain in their Home during this storm.
Zone A Residents
- Evacuate if you live in a Mobil Home/Manufactured Home; have substandard construction; or live in a flood plan area.
See the map if you have questions
Keep your garbage, trimmed tree branches, waste in a secure covered area until the storm passes. NO items should be placed curbside or left outside.
Florida Division of Emergency Management Website is a good resource for both COVID-19 and Hurricane Isaias. Please click the link
to see important resources.
will show you the most recent hurricane center advisory map
Village Park Facilities are CLOSED thru Sunday. Walking path at Frost Lake Park and thru Village Complex are OPEN for use.
Residents Can Help Village Staff Identify Flooding Issues Throughout the Village. Hurricane Isaias may produce 2 to 12 inches of rainfall to our area. If flooding persists in your area please take a photograph and a provide a visual description to download to stormpics.vpsfl.org
FPL Customers Please Read the Following Statement from FPL
- Heavy winds and rain are expected leading to damaged power lines and possible power outages
- FPL will provide one (1) daily email about restoration of power outages
- For most up to date status on restoration visit FPL Website or the FPL mobile app
- FPL understands the importance of power and crews will be working to restore as soon as possible
Driving in Rain
- Please turn on headlights
- Avoid driving thru standing water
- Use your windshield wipers
- Maintain a safe driving distance
- Avoid heavy braking