January 25 -
Kickoff - Pace Beattie - the man behind the vision, the owner of Southern Om Hot Yoga. Pace is a Greenville native and learned to cultivate health in all areas of his life through his late parents. He has completed levels 1, 2 and 3 with Baptiste Yoga Institute. Pace has decades of experience in meditation and alternative health.
Joanna Klee -
franchise owner Clean Juice, Community Manager at Athleta and yoga teacher. Joanna will be bringing free samples for you to taste and think about what you might like for your cleanse week (4).
February 1 -
Silica Larkin - is an E-RYT 500-hour, experienced registered yoga teacher, C-IAYT, and certified yoga therapist. Silica believes in the power of yoga to transform us body and soul and loves being able to introduce people to yoga and to lead them deeper into it. Silica is also the longest employed yoga teacher at Southern Om! You'll find her teaching the Southern 26 and Deep Southern Flow series.
- Dr. Dolores Mendelow, MD - she's not only a practicing medical doctor, Dolores is Southern Om's first Baptiste Certified Yoga Instructor! Dolores teaches Power Hour, Deep Southern Flow, Southern Flow and Southern 26 at Southern Om.
- Dr. Heather Gill PhD, LPC - is a licensed professional counselor with over 22 years experience. Heather's approach to mindfulness and awareness in the studies of neuroscience is an asset to our program.
- is a Certified Holistic Health coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. As a holistic health coach, Kelly's work with clients to helps them to reach their nutrition goals, to feel better, to sleep better and to generally improve the quality of their lives by making intentional choices on a daily basis. Kelly teaches Southern 26 at Southern Om.
- Joanna Klee - is a 200 hour RYT, Registered Yoga Teacher and a Certified Teacher in Yoga Body Boot Camp. As the part-owner of Clean Juice she will be able to guide you in the best tasting 3 day cleanse this program has ever seen! Joanna teaches Power Hour and Southern Flow at Southern Om.
- Stephanie Benbenek - is an E-RYT 500, experienced registered yoga teacher. Stephanie is enthusiastic and passionate about sharing and introducing people of all ages, body types and skill levels to the physical and spiritual benefits of yoga. Stephanie teaches Deep Southern Flow at Southern Om.
- is a Certified Holistic Health coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She has studied with some of the world's top health and wellness experts. Kimberly's workshops are designed to help you make life style choices that work best for you; improving your energy, balance health and happiness.
- Sarah Beattie - Southern Om's Operations Manager, is a 200 hour RYT, a Certified Baptiste Yoga Teacher, an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, breast cancer survivor and yes, she is the wife of Pace Beattie. Sarah teaches Power Hour, Southern Flow and Southern 26.