Overnight Detours on Military Highway at the I-64 Overpass
Motorists should be prepared for overnight detours on northbound and southbound Military Highway between the I-64 on- and off-ramps from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., the following morning on the following dates:
- Sunday evening, July 18 - northbound only
- Monday evening, July 19 - northbound only
- Sunday evening, July 25 - northbound and southbound
- Monday evening, July 26 - northbound and southbound
- Sunday evening, Aug. 1 - southbound only
- Monday evening, Aug. 2 - southbound only
Motorists should follow the detours below. Detour information will also be designated with signage along the roadway.
All construction schedules are pending, due to weather or unforeseen circumstances. Changes to the schedule will be updated on the project website traffic alerts page.
This closure will allow construction crews to safely continue work on the widening of the I-64 overpass as part of the I-64 Southside Widening and High Rise Bridge Project.