The Illinois Arts Council Agency (IACA) is pleased to announce the release of the Fiscal Year 2022 (FY22) General Operating Support
(GOS) Grant. Formerly known as the Program Grant, this annual program provides general operating support to eligible Illinois non-profit organizations for public arts programming of high artistic merit. The application deadline for FY22 is Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
Previous applicants should have received communication to enable them to login to their accounts. New applicants should create a new user account. More information on the new online system, including a user manual
, can be found on the IACA website
Before submitting an application through IACA's online system, applicants must first:
- Have pre-qualification status through the State of Illinois Grantee Portal. Please follow the link to the IACA's Grant Accountability and Transparency Act/GATA page for details.
- Verify compliance with all eligibility requirements prior to application submission.
- IACA staff will conduct webinars on the application and review process, as well as the new online grant system. Participation requires advance registration; a recorded version of the webinar with transcripts will be made available.
Award amounts will be determined after the IACA's FY22 budget is approved.
Program Directors and the disciplines they oversee are listed below.
- Susan Dickson (Dance, Ethnic and Folk Arts, Literature, Theatre)
- Jerome Grand (Arts-in-Education, Visual Arts)
- George Tarasuk (Multidisciplinary Arts, Music, Presenters)
- Teresa Davis (Arts Service, Local Arts Agencies, Media Arts)
- Encarnación Teruel, Deputy Director, (Partners-in-Excellence)
The IACA acknowledges ongoing support from the National Endowment for the Arts.