The Illinois Arts Council Agency (IACA) is pleased to announce the release of the Fiscal Year 2022 (FY22) General Operating Support
(GOS) Grant. Formerly known as the Program Grant, this annual program provides general operating support to eligible Illinois non-profit organizations for public arts programming of high artistic merit. The application deadline for FY22 is Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
As this is a new system, we STRONGLY encourage you not to delay in establishing your user account and submitting your application in advance of the deadline.
Previous applicants should have received communication to enable them to login to their accounts. New applicants should create a new user account. More information on the new online system, including a user manual
, can be found on the IACA website
Before submitting an application through IACA's online system, applicants must first:
Program Directors and the disciplines they oversee are listed below.
- IACA staff will conduct one more webinar on Wednesday, March 3rd at 11:00am on the application and review process. Participation requires advance registration; a recorded version of the webinar with transcripts is also available.
- Also, on Fridays in March from 1pm-2pm IACA staff are available via video meetings to answer any questions on the new online grant system. You do not need to preregister for these. You simply click the link at the time of the meeting to join the call via WebEx.
- Susan Dickson (Dance, Ethnic and Folk Arts, Literature, Theatre)
- Jerome Grand (Arts-in-Education, Visual Arts)
- George Tarasuk (Multidisciplinary Arts, Music, Presenters)
- Teresa Davis (Arts Service, Local Arts Agencies, Media Arts)
- Encarnación Teruel, Deputy Director, (Partners-in-Excellence)
The IACA acknowledges ongoing support from the National Endowment for the Arts.