The Illinois Arts Council Agency’s (IACA) Fiscal Year 2022 (FY22) General Operating Support (GOS) Grant will be closing on Wednesday, March 31st at 11:59pm in IACA’s new online platform: https://arts-illinois.force.com. As this is a new system, we STRONGLY encourage you not to delay in establishing your user account and submitting your application in advance of the deadline.
Formerly known as the Program Grant, this annual program provides general operating support to eligible Illinois non-profit organizations for public arts programming of high artistic merit.
Previous applicants should have received communication to enable them to login to their accounts. New applicants should create a new user account. More information on the new online system, including a user manual, can be found on the IACA website.
Before submitting an application through IACA’s online system, applicants must first:
· Recorded webinars for the GOS application and the new online grant system are available on the IACA website.
· Also, on Fridays in March from 1pm-2pm IACA staff are available via video meetings to answer any questions. You do not need to preregister for these sessions, simply click the link at the time of the meeting to join the call via WebEx.
Program Directors and the disciplines they oversee are listed below.
· Susan Dickson (Dance, Ethnic and Folk Arts, Literature, Theatre)
· Jerome Grand (Arts-in-Education, Visual Arts)
· George Tarasuk (Multidisciplinary Arts, Music, Presenters)
· Teresa Davis (Arts Service, Local Arts Agencies, Media Arts)
· Encarnación Teruel, Deputy Director, (Partners-in-Excellence)
The IACA acknowledges ongoing support from the National Endowment for the Arts.