The convention is conducted entirely online - all you need is an internet connection.
As a convention participant you engage at your convenience, through a website where you can access:
- Recorded workshops-available on demand while the convention is in session. Unlike in-person events with concurrent sessions, you can "attend" everything!
- A discussion thread related to each workshop. Post your comments and questions, and interaction with presenters and other participants.
- Resource Library. Download and print or save handouts from all of the workshops as well as related resource documents.
- Virtual vendor booths in the Exhibit Hall.
- Networking opportunities. Post a professional profile and find others with similar professional interests and specialties.
For more information about the National Afterschool Association, visit: