ICI Autism Series Looks at Community Life Engagement
The third installment in our autism speaker series is coming up on Tuesday April 10 at 2PM ET. The topic is "Expanding the Dialogue on Autism: Reflections on Research & Real Life: Community Life Engagement."
Our panelists will be:
- Stacey Ramirez, Executive Director, The Arc Georgia
- Lauren Weaver, Educational Consultant, Treatment and Research Institute for Autism Spectrum Disorders, Vanderbilt University Kennedy Center
- Finn Gardiner, Master of Public Policy student at the Heller School for Social Policy and Management at Brandeis University.
- Jennifer Sulewski, PhD, Senior Research Associate, Institute for Community Inclusion, UMass Boston
- Russell Lehmann, Motivational Speaker, Poet, Author, Advocate
This speaker series engages experts in the field of autism, some of whom are on the spectrum themselves. The goal is to look at ways that people on the spectrum are shattering outdated expectations about their potential, their success, and their engagement in education, employment, healthcare, and community life.
Participants who complete the evaluation can receive Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) credits for participation in this webinar. Please note that it can take several weeks to receive CRC credit.