Join the Southeast Chapter of IFA on October 12, 2021, from 2:00 - 3:15 p.m. ET for an informative and interesting webinar called "Even Junior Creditors Have Rights."
- Deflecting claims of MCA and other junior creditors.
- Duties owed by senior creditors to junior creditors.
- Liquidation Success Premium – The perfectly legal way for a senior creditor to be paid more than it is owed . . at the expense of the junior creditor!
- How fragile is an Intercreditor agreement? Very fragile, to be sure.
- Steps which every junior creditor could take to move from second position to almost a tie for first position.
- Marshaling of assets – The secret weapon of junior creditors.
- How to convert a junior lien to the best loan in your portfolio.
(Any topics above not covered in this webinar to be discussed at a future event).